Let Me Know You Were here!! :)

Saturday, February 9, 2013

Stress

It's been a rough 4 months or so...new job...aging parents--KIDS--the holidays.  It's been very stressful...so stressful, infact, that it has affected ME...health, etc.  Now, don't get me wrong, I can't blame everything on the above...but it has added to certain issues.


But, when the going gets tough, the tough get going, right??  No more junk food--number 1 issue!!  Number 2...no more stress...which means I need to eliminate some of the stressful issues in my life, or at least, resolve some of  them.  And if they can't be resolved...they need to be put on the shelf, for future reference...if it ever comes to that. 

Haven't been doing much as far as the crocheting goes...a row here, a row there.  I have a pile of mending on my chair in the craft room that needs attention.  Just looking at that mess, puts alot of stress on my shoulders.  Better get it done.

Work tonight...not a bad thing, I guess.  Puts some "jingle" in my pocket.

And speaking of work...I better go do something with my hair.  Looks like I just crawled out of bed!!! 

Have a great afternoon....   :)

No comments: