Let Me Know You Were here!! :)

Sunday, December 1, 2013

The First of December

Where is the time flying to??  So much to do...so little time.  Yes, I AM a procrastinator and this year is worse than usual.  Christmas will come and Christmas will go...just like any other day....

Here's a hat I finished...grey goes with just about anything.  It's in my eBay store...along with a few other hats and scarves...http://stores.ebay.ca/debeeedosnewtoyoushop --- go have a peek!!


Nothing planned for the week YET...my new boss just can't seem to get a routine set up.  He really needs to understand that WE have a life OUTSIDE of that damn restaurant.  I really do hope he gives me a lay-off.  We shall see.

Better get ready for work..hope all is well in your neck of the woods!!!  More to share next time!!!!

No comments: