Let Me Know You Were here!! :)

Saturday, December 13, 2014

Our Oldest....

Hopefully, tomorrow I'll share a picture or two of my latest crochet projects...but for now...I'll share a picture of our oldest "son".  This is Sunny...aka  "Cat from Hell",  "Hell Child"...etc.  I think you get the picture.  Well, Sunny Boy is 15 years old...a lazy boy, but he's earned the right!!!  He's fat and furry and believe it or not, an AWESOME cat!!!  (Don't pay any attention to the name calling above--although he has had his day from time to time!!)


Plans for the day???  Need to get some laundry done and gifts wrapped.  I'm not scheduled to work until tomorrow morning...so the day is mine.  

So, if I sit here any longer, I will loose my "mojo" and continue to sit and do absolutely nothing all day!!

Sure would be nice if the sun would shine....

Enjoy your day!!!

No comments: