Let Me Know You Were here!! :)

Thursday, December 11, 2014

Well??????

Well now!  It didn't turn out too bad.  I personally think it needs some of those red apples here and there, but John thinks there is enough "red" on it.  (It actually looks better "in person"....you can see the small wooden ornaments.)  And a Christmas tree skirt??  Not this year...I kind of like the old milking stool!!   


Another extra shift tonight....not real "keen" on the place any more.  And, in all actuality, I don't care if I'm there or not.  But, the extra money is nice and I'm putting a few dollars away for a few things I want.  

Need to get some gifts wrapped...and maybe a batch or two of cookies made to take down to my son's place and over to my in-laws.  

Need to pull my head out of my ass and get these things done.  EVERY year I tell myself..."It's going to be a homemade Christmas and I'm never waiting until the last minute again."  I better get out of the "funk" I'm in...as I'm running out of "next years".....Know what I mean???

Better get dressed.  Going to get my hair cut this morning and I want to be first of the list!

Have a wonderful day!!

No comments: