Let Me Know You Were here!! :)

Monday, December 1, 2014

Remember Me?

I haven't been a very faithful blogger....what else can I say??

Christmas is just alittle over 3 weeks away....are you ready?  We will be heading down to my youngest son's place for a few days and then back into Canada to celebrate the holiday with my husband's parents.  I am NOT doing any decorating and will only be sending a few cards.  My heart isn't into it this year and I can do what I damn well please.  Maybe next year will be different...maybe not.  

Have several special orders for crocheted hats, slippers and mittens....


hope to be done within the next week or two.  Here's another one of my cotton hats.  It's a lovely "spring" colored hat....a "happy" hat!!

Until next time...hopefully sooner than later....stay warm.

No comments: