Let Me Know You Were here!! :)

Thursday, October 5, 2017

Busy Day...

Last night, I stayed up until after 1:00 am.  Wanted to stay awake to let Oggie Dog out at 11:00.  I know that if I sat in my chair and put my feet up, my eyes would close.  You get the picture, right??

So this morning, my Oggie let me sleep in until almost 7:00.  Bless his little heart.  He must have know that Ma-ma wasn't smart enough to go to bed at a descent hour.  


So this morning, I hit it hard.  Had to go to the laundromat to wash our king size comforter.  Oggie decided to "barf" on it a few months ago.  Of course, I washed it by hand, but it left a big stain.  After my trip to the dreaded laundromat, I went for a hair cut.  Turned out okay, but not my favorite hairdresser.  After that, I headed to the nursing home to see John's parents.  Short, but sweet.  Good people.

Now, I'm home...sitting in this chair and I need to get downstairs to my craft room.  It's on my "to do" list while John is having a great time in Pennsylvania.  (Snicker...)  But that's OKAY, as this is my vacation, too. 

Yesterday, I worked my fanny off, going through closets and "purging" some of my clothes.  Went to the thrift store with 2 garbage bags full.  Felt great!!

In the meantime, didn't feel like cooking.  Called my buddy, Janet, whose hubby went with mine to Pennsylvania (trouble there) and we went out for dinner.  BONUS!!!   Service sucked, but food was good!!

Patio door is open, and I can hear my wind chimes sing their song  Just love it!!!

Also managed to get a few of my hats listed on eBay.  So happy.  Now, just need to sell them.  Take a peek!!




Talk to you later...need to let the dog out and head to that DREADED craft room!

Have a wonderful day....

No comments: