Let Me Know You Were here!! :)

Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Quiet Time...

October...things are starting to quiet down.  But...look what I found...a new bloom on my morning glory vine...and a visitor!!!  



And my wind chimes.  I found them in the basement...brand new in the original box.  I guess i never found the perfect spot for them.  They have the nicest chime...soft and relaxing.  I wish I could spend the day on the bench enjoying their sweet sound.




It's going to be a quiet few days here...hubby and his buddy went to a big car show in Pennsylvania...about an 8 hour drive from here.  I hope he has a good time.  I have big plans...ironing, cleaning out a few closets and canning some pickled beets.  I hope I accomplish everything on my mental list.

I better get busy...want to spend a few hours outside, cleaning up a few flower beds.

Have a wonderful day!!!




No comments: