Let Me Know You Were here!! :)

Saturday, October 7, 2017

Tired...

Why is it, when John is gone for a few days...I stay up late and get up before 6:00 a.m?  What's wrong with this picture?.  I'm even up before Oggie Dog wakes up.  He strolls out around 7:00 a.m. or so.

This morning I picked up Janet and we went to town.  She's not feeling well at all and I'm having trouble with my bowels.  Great pair we make.  Gone a few hours and now I'm beat. 

Listed another one of my hats...True Taupe, made of Bernat Chunky #5 weight.  Love it....



Not the best picture....but it's a great looking beanie!!!!  Sure hope my hats start to sell.  Kind of difficult to promote them when it's 70 degrees out!!!  I do better locally, than on eBay or Etsy.  I make more money as well!!  We'll see what this year brings. 

Better get something done....John is home tomorrow!!  A good thing.  

No comments: