Let Me Know You Were here!! :)

Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Friendship...

“Let us be grateful to people who make us happy, they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.” – Marcel Proust

I have this great friend...Janet...and we always have a great time when we're together.  But, lately, we have both been busy, away...or just "caught up in life".  I miss her.  But...I certainly have been getting more accomplished around the house and gardens.  We need to plan a day to "catch up"... 


I've been busy working on a hat order...4 hats and a pair of mittens.  I have several hats made this year and will take a few orders for the holiday season...but I have a few of my own gifts to make, so I will pace myself and do only what I THINK I can handle, without pulling my hair out. 

Here's one of the hats I finished for my eBay store.  A lovely shade of yellow.  I call it my "happy hat"!!  Great color for those dreary days of winter.





Other than that...not much excitement around here.  Getting the house and yard ready for the winter months.  New windows and front door will be installed on the 20th of November.  I'm sure that will make a difference!!  I know it will look much better.

Well, it's bath time...and I want to finish up the hat I'm working on tonight.  Have a great evening...it's time to relax!!

No comments: