Let Me Know You Were here!! :)

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Moving Right Along....


So tell me...what do you think so far? Not a bad stitch...the crocheted version of the feather and fan stitch!! But...you certainly need to pay attention! Not the best picture, but I think you get the idea!! Cute duck!!!

Certainly have been keeping busy. John made a cover for some unsightly cement we had in the back yard. It's now ready for our sun dial and a planter or two. A much needed improvement. (My Man is so damn handy!!)

Also getting ready for a yard sale this Saturday. We have so much "stuff"....and I've been trying so hard to get rid of the clutter. I took a bag of clothing to one of the thrift stores in town this morning and working on another.

But for the rest of the evening...I'm going to sit and relax. PLUS...there's a Moody Blues concert on PBS tonight and I'm all "fired up" for this one!!

If you have the time...sit, relax and enjoy concert...it certainly will bring back some memories!!!!

Until next time...PEACE!!!

No comments: