Let Me Know You Were here!! :)

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

MIA


I've been MIA for the last little bit...I figure if I have nothing to chat about...OR nothing good to say, I should just stay away.

You see...I have this "nagging torment" going on inside of me. I have always been a bubbly, outgoing type of person with a ton of friends. But lately...I have an attitude problem. I think it's the fact that I have been "crapped" on by a few of my friends lately...and at my age...I don't really care anymore. I'm far better off being by myself, as I can keep myself amused without any problem....AND my animals give me more joy than most people do lately. So...to refrain from hurting any one's feelings...(yes, I still have that attribute lurking somewhere inside of me)...I will remain content to stay at home and do MY THING!!!

Now...on to a more pleasant subject. Yesterday was an AWESOME day! Sunny skies and warm temperatures! The black flies were at a minimum until later in the afternoon...so working in my rock garden was awesome!! And today...is a duplicate of yesterday!!

John and I went to one of the second hand stores in the area this morning...I've had my eye on this particular planter...a ceramic bunny...and I just had to have it. For 50 cents...it was MINE!! I'm not sure what type of plant I'll stick in it...but I'm sure I'll find something I like!!! Pretty cute, don't ya think?

I'm just about done with that baby afghan--with the exception of the final two rows and the edging. I'll sure be glad when this one is completed.

I started working in my craft room earlier this afternoon...might be a good idea to stay with this project for a few hours!!! I'd like to hem a skirt...another find at the thrift store for 2.00...but need to find the top of my ironing board first!!

In the mean time....keep a positive attitude!!! Talk to you soon!!!



No comments: