Let Me Know You Were here!! :)

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Peach Cobbler


My buddy, Karen...gave me this "awesome" recipe for peach cobbler. I finally tried it...and it is soooooooo good!!! THANK YOU KAREN!!!!!! We live in "blueberry country" and I'm anxiously waiting for the season. Can you imagine this recipe with fresh blueberries????
We had a yard sale on Saturday...and did quite well. Managed to get rid of quite abit...but that was only the tip of the iceberg. I'm sure we'll have another sale later in the season...as the clutter has got to GO!!!!
Spent the morning at the hospital with John. He has been having terrible pain in the lower abdomen. He goes in for an ultra-sound on the 17th -- bladder and prostate. In the meantime..he's on some "heavy duty" antibiotics...something the size of a small piece of chalk!!! If the pain doesn't subside, I'm sure we'll be going back in. He never complains, so I need to watch his facial expressions. A typical man!!! (Bless his heart!)
The baby afghan is moving right along. I'll glad when it's done, as I'm certainly getting tired of the color pink!!!
The hockey game is on tonight...better get ready for bed...grab that crochet hook and sit in front of the t.v. Go RED WINGS!!!!
See you soon....

1 comment:

Karen said...

Glad to hear your cobbler turned out well and you are welcome for the recipe. Yes... it would be really good with blueberries or perhaps blueberries and peaches!