Let Me Know You Were here!! :)

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

On The Road AGAIN!!!!


Just a short note...I'm on the road again early tomorrow morning. This time John and I are heading down the road to Dearborn, Michigan for a car show at Greenfield Village and The Henry Ford Museum. Hopefully the weather will cooperate, as it's a 3 day event!

Busy day...went shopping for some clothes. Spent more than I intended to...but I never buy anything "new" for myself. I always shop "second hand". But today was a different story. I did find a skirt at one of the thrift shops last week...black and white design and floor length. Well, today I cut it back , hemmed it...and it looks like a new skirt...updated and ready to go!! Two of the tops I bought today will match it!

The scalloped edge on the baby afghan is about half way done!!! I'll finish it up when I get back next week...should take me about an hour. I'll share the finished project with you then!

Spent some time taking a few pictures of the garden and the kitties... Magnolia and Sunny. The entertainment was pretty exciting--2 chipmunks and a few squirrels were on the deck for peanuts. It just drives those cats "wild". Keeps them occupied for hours!!

Talk to you you soon...I'm out of here for the next 6 days! See you when we get back!!

No comments: