Let Me Know You Were here!! :)

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Sleepless In E.L.....

See the "grumpy" look on The Magnolia's face?? Well...I'm feeling rather the same way....It's just about 4:30 ...and I've been tossing and turning for several hours. Yes...I know the reason...and it's because I made a pig of myself before bed last night....with an ice cream float!!! And it was soooooo good!!!! (But not THAT good to keep me up half the night!!)

John's just about ready to start taping the drywall going down the stairs...and I'm just about done with my project in the basement...you know that one where I have 3 piles...yard sale, trash and charity organizations. Well, I'm quite proud of myself...I have a "ton" of stuff ready to go. But...there are still so many boxes left...I really need to get "tough".

I haven't been doing much crocheting the past week...a few minutes here and a few minutes there. Maybe tonight...we'll see what the day brings. I miss it!!

I guess we're going to hit a few yard sales in the morning...(here I am trying to get rid of the "stuff"...) It's something to do...and time we spend together.

Think I'll try to get some sleep...hope all is well in your world....

No comments: