Let Me Know You Were here!! :)

Sunday, August 2, 2009

A VERY Busy Sunday!!!


Well, now....I worked this morning at 8:00...and it was so darn busy...I was ready to pull my hair out. But....I managed to wait on every one and actually give them the service they deserve. I work alone on Sunday mornings...and this particular Sunday I would have given my "eye teeth" for some help.


Since I got home...Og The Dog and I went for a short walk. He enjoys getting out...especially after being alone all day. Now...I am sitting here...waiting for my "second wind" to arrive. Too late for a nap...I'll be up all night. Anyway...it doesn't seem to be happening. I'll give it alittle more time.


Think I told you that John went to Brockville for the week-end. He's spending his time with his parents and visiting old friends and neighbors. His son, Rob...and daughter, Samantha are also in town for the holiday week-end (Civic Day)...and they'll all "hook up" tonight for dinner. I called earlier this afternoon...knowing John was talking the Met to the car show....AUTOMOTION...and annual event there. Well...he took first place in his class....and received a trophy that he tells me is 2 feet tall!!! AWESOME! Last night he went on the the Poker Run...and although he didn't have the winning hand...he did win the 50-50 draw....well over 100.00!!! YOU GO JOHN!!!!!


So...that's my big news of the day!! Nothing planned for the evening...but do have a few projects around the house that need to be finished. I have a mess every where I look!! Just might sit around and do "nothing"!!


Sharing a picture our little Met....it sure is alot of fun!


In the meantime...have an enjoyable evening...talk to you soon.......


No comments: