Let Me Know You Were here!! :)

Saturday, August 1, 2009

Saturday....

Had every good intentions of sharing a picture or two of Oggie's blanket now that it's done....but can't find them. So...it's the latest pictures of my flowers....

Here is one of my favorites. we planted 2 clematis' together..and this is the shortest of the 2 plants....AWESOME!!!! I thought they would intertwine...but so far, it hasn't worked out that way.


And here's one of my Shasta daisies...enjoying a visitor. My garden has really suffered this year with all the rain. And speaking of rain...it's been POURING for over an hour. Is it ever going to end???
Got up shortly after 6:00 this morning. Had all good intentions of going to a few yard sales...but after looking in my craft room...quickly changed my mind. Lord knows I don't need a thing!! It REALLY is time to down size. So....I did some ironing...picked up after myself...and took Og for a short walk before I got ready for work. Also listed more items on eBay...so much "stuff". Go take a peek!!!
As usual, it was a slow Saturday at the restaurant...but the money wasn't half bad. My boss treated me to more Spinach Pie...one of my favorite Greek morsels. It's so darn good!!!
Tonight...well, I have a few more shirts to iron...they've been gathering for awhile...and I REALLY want to start sorting my yarn. It's time to get rid of the stuff I KNOW I'll never use..either put it in a yard sale OR eBay. I have this obsession....as with food..I'm afraid some day I'll be without the means to purchase either of the two above mentioned...and I won't be able to indulge myself in such luxuries. But...I REALLY do think I'm past that stage...I hope so....
With that knowledge...I'm off to do...SOMETHING!! I know my blog needs some new music....
See ya later...gator... :)

No comments: