Let Me Know You Were here!! :)

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Tadpoles and Turtles...



Just had to tell you about our ATV ride this morning.  We were out for about 2 hours and saw all kinds of neat things!!  First of all, a gazillion tadpoles at a lake we stumbled upon...all with little legs starting to form.  And...sitting there quietly in the water, waiting to munch on a few of those fat little tadpoles, was Mr. Snapping Turtle... and he was HUGE!! 

Driving along we found moose prints in the sand and several droppings from the local bears.  Saw a hawk and a sand hill crane as well.  It was a good day...and we had a "blast".

Have been working on a hat out of a wool blend in a dusty rose color (I call it "dirty" rose).  Hopefully, I'll have enough yarn to make the scarf, too!!!  I'll share the pictures with you when it's done. 

Now, I better get ready for work...why I volunteered to work this night shift is beyond me...but it's all "extra" money, so I'm not going to complain.  I'm lucky to have a job...so many people don't!!

See ya soon!!!

No comments: