Let Me Know You Were here!! :)

Saturday, July 2, 2011

My Poppies...


My poppies were beautiful again this year....but it's so unfortunate that they last for such a short period of time!!!  And it looks like the neighborhood raccoon might have walked across a few as well...or was it the bear??????  Whoever it was, didn't even leave a paw print!!!!


It's a holiday week-end here in Canada....Canada Day (July 1st)  celebrations all week-end long, with various activities planned here as well.  John went to a car show in Espanola and I'm on my way to work. 

Haven't been doing any crocheting. I have all good intentions, but seem to go to sleep as soon as I hit my chair!!!!  (I really need to go to bed earlier!!!!)

Better finish getting ready for work....have a safe week-end!!!

No comments: