Let Me Know You Were here!! :)

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Hell-oooooooo!!

Just a quick "hell-o"!!  I have a busy day planned...as I did very little yesterday.  I promised JK that I would have his curtains finished for his trailer.  I have one set of panels to go--wish me luck!!  Take a look at the fabric...it's all about the 50's ya know!!  (Picture is alittle dark, but you get the idea!)


I celebrated my 60th birthday yesterday...many birthday wishes and phone calls.  Where did those 60 years dash off to????  My Mom was certainly correct when she told me to use my time wisely--as the years just fly by!!!

My Magnolia kitty isn't feeling well...AGAIN!!!  I'm hoping we don't have to take her to the vet.  She has long, coarse fur...and the symptoms all point to another "hair ball" stuck some where.   I know that doesn't sound very appealing...but it sure makes both of us happy when she decides to get rid of it!!!

Well...with that picture planted firmly in your mind...I better get off this computer and go sit at that sewing machine.

Enjoy your day....

No comments: