Let Me Know You Were here!! :)

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Sunny Love....

It's been awhile since I've mentioned my Sunny Kitty...so here's alittle bit of Sunny LOVE!!  What a handsome boy!!  Hard to believe he's been around for almost 13 years....and still going strong!


Having company for dinner, so spent the morning cooking and "baling cat hair".  Nothing special...cauliflower salad, Italian Baked Chicken and sauteed veggies.  I'm getting hungry!!

Yesterday, JK and I actually did some "de-cluttering".  Worked on the closet shelves in the computer room, and you should see the stuff we got rid of!!    I was shocked...well, not really.  But they look awesome now!!  My plan is to TRY and convince him, that he REALLY doesn't need 35 shirts.  What do ya think my chances are??? 

Have an awesome day.....better get cleaned up before Barb and Dan get here....

No comments: