Let Me Know You Were here!! :)

Saturday, August 4, 2012

The Dog Days of Summer

Yes, it is HOT...but it could be worse.  My heart goes out to the struggling farmers, the people who ALREADY are having trouble paying for their groceries and, of course, the animals.  Yes, I am an animal lover.  I hate to see any animal suffer or go without...especially the necessities to survive.

Anyway...I worked this morning, but only for a few hours, came home and did absolutely nothing.  I have no energy.  Obviously, I didn't get enough sleep last night and haven't for the last few days.  I'm paying for it now. 

I did get several items listed on eBay...as I'm really trying to get rid of some of my inventory, so I can start fresh this holiday season.  Do you realize that Christmas is right around the corner?  I start early, as I have 2 sons with 2 wives and 5 grand-daughters!

So tonight, I will go water the gardens...take Oggie for a walk, and maybe crochet.  I started a hat...yes, another green one.  Thank goodness there are several shades of green!!!!  Take a peek...I love the color.  As you can see, the stripes on my ironing board are even green!!!



Enjoy your Saturday.  Stay cool!!

No comments: