Let Me Know You Were here!! :)

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Well......

Back to work tomorrow...but for how long???  I went to cash my payroll check...and the bank teller  told me "I'm so sorry...but there's just not enough money in the account to cash your check".  Do I need to say more?????  So...regardless, I just don't know how much more of the "bull-shit" I can take before I blow a fuse!!!  Yes, I DO sound like a big "whiner"...but that's only part of the story.  The rest is "on the back burner" for the time being...but I really do think I need to go and have my blood pressure checked out.


But...something good actually happened while we were on the phone...trying to figure out while AOL shut down while I was applying to Service Canada for an access code for my contributions to retirement....a bad omen!!!  All is well....I actually finished my green hat.  With a big white button, it's going to look "awesome".  I'll share a picture next time...




No comments: