Let Me Know You Were here!! :)

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Finished....

Well, I managed to finish with my "spring fling" in  the upstairs bathroom.  Although I didn't purge much out of the linen closet...it is clean and organized.  Hubby and I started in on the computer/eBay room, and made a dent on a few shelves.  Looking better!   Good job.  :)

Well, I might as well tell ya...my youngest son, Jeremy, and his wife are divorcing.  I made Shauna an afghan for Christmas, but didn't quite get it finished.  To make a long story short...I planned on giving it to her and bringing it back home to finish it up.  But...since she didn't "show her face" the day and a half that we were there, I just brought the damn thing home.  I'll finish it and then probably take it to a craft show...or put it in my eBay store.  Regardless, I just want to finish the stupid thing and get it out of my hair.  It's a very pretty pink and plum color...ripple...and should make someone a nice "gift". 

Back to work tomorrow...so tonight will continue to list on eBay.  Free listing until January 19th. 

Until next time...enjoy your day!!!  :)

No comments: