Let Me Know You Were here!! :)

Monday, January 14, 2013

Hell-o! Is It Me You're Looking For???

Yes...I know.  Life gets in the way, I'm afraid. 



Christmas has come and gone...thank goodness.  This year I really fell behind, because I PROCRASTINATED!!!!  Finished up with everything the day before we left for Christmas in Michigan....and that was a week ago.  Terrible.  I say this every...but I will NOT let this happen again. 

Hubby isn't feeling well...they can't seem to figure out what is wrong with him.  Wish we lived back down in Southern Ontario...we had a fabulous Doctor there.

Started a new job.  Dunlop Lodge...still a waitress and still love it.  Fine dining at it's best.  Hope to retire in a year or so...maybe not.  

Started my spring cleaning.  I know, you think I'm nuts...I've only been at it for one day...but did make some much needed progress in the upstairs bathroom.

So...we will see what life dishes out...one day at a time.  Life has been pretty "unfair" lately...if I do say so myself.

See you soon.

No comments: