Let Me Know You Were here!! :)

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Sunday...

Just a quick "hell-o". Besides, there just isn't much going on today.  It's Sunday, after all....Sunday in Elliot Lake.

I worked both Friday and Saturday...thank goodness I only work 2 shifts per week.  That boss of mine is PSYCHO!!  Although, I do like the job, itself...and the people I work with...she is something else.  I don't know if I'll last this one out...but will give it my best shot.  After all, the money is good!!

Had a pretty good week on eBay...sold several patterns.  And I have so much more to list.  If I could get 5.00 for every pattern I have...it would easily be 1000.00.  Tell you what this room looks like??  (Sigh)  I have an Aeropostale jacket in my auction...and I'm hoping it sells.  It's such a beautiful cherry red color!!!  Wish me luck.


Well, that's about it for this time...hope this finds you well....

No comments: