Let Me Know You Were here!! :)

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!


Well, we're "hitting the road" again. This time we're going to Brockville to visit John's parents. They just got back from spending the winter in Florida....always good to see them again. We're all packed and ready to go. The alarm is get for 4:00 a.m., time to eat breakfast and we'll be on our way!!!

VERY busy at work this morning...Easter Brunch. A large variety of different foods...everything was as "tasty" as it looked. It sure was good to sit down...we went "non-stop" for a good 3 hours. (I'm getting far too old for this line of work!!!)

Haven't done any knitting or crocheting the last few days. I'm taking the baby afghan with me. I never get a chance to crochet while traveling with Oggie Dog. He's the navigator...sits on my lap and makes sure we keep moving! He travels well!!!

Hope everyone had a wonderful holiday. Be safe...and God Bless. See you when we get back!!

No comments: