Let Me Know You Were here!! :)

Sunday, April 5, 2009

It's Gone!!!!




It's been a few days since I've sat down to "blog"...share my days with you...and so on. I haven't even picked up a crochet hook in 5 days. I lost it!!! It's gone!! My "mojo" has vanished. Poof!

I just came off my work week....and now I'm off for the next 4 days. I only work 13 hours per week...but that's enough. Been there--done that! It was quiet all week-end...people just don't have alot of extra money these days to go out and eat. This is a retirement community...prices go up, but most incomes and pensions remain the same. It's sad.

Last summer, I bought a bag of cotton yarn for 50 cents. Just a small bag...with odds and ends in it. I thought I might use it for dish clothes.....as I like to mix and match different colors and patterns. Anyway...I was counting on 3 or 4 cloths...but...was I ever surprised at how many I got out of just that little bit of yarn!!! And all for 50 cents!!! Check it out!!!

No plans for the week. Need to concentrate on some house work and some spring cleaning. And yes...I might even sit down and knit or crochet. So, if you find my "mojo"...please send it home!!

See you tomorrow...










No comments: