Let Me Know You Were here!! :)

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

A Sale!!!


I'm posting earlier than usual...I still have a few things to accomplish around here today and then I'm going to sit and do NOTHING!!! John goes to his bluegrass session tonight, so I have a few hours to myself.

Cleaned the upstairs bathroom this afternoon and ran a few errands. Still have to get a few loads of laundry done, dust the computer room and maybe push the vacuum.

I have a store on ebay.ca...Debeeedo's New To You Shop...things have been rather quiet...but I DID sell a hat to Patricia in California. I used Red Heart Yarn...TWIG...and it was so nice to work with. Little flecks of tan through-out. When you have time...go check out my store!!!
I have mostly craft items...patterns, etc. ...with a few pieces of jewelry and an occasional article of clothing.

Having pizza and a tossed salad for dinner. Easy...but, so good!!!! Will take my bath early and get ready for AMERICAN IDOL!!!

Hope you're enjoying your day!!

See you tomorrow....

No comments: