Let Me Know You Were here!! :)

Thursday, July 2, 2009

A Hectic Time....




Well...I'm back home...FINALLY! It's been a hectic 2 weeks!!! I think I told you that John and I went to Greenfield Village for a car show. What a great time! Took a tour around the state of Michigan, and enjoyed our drive along the coast of Lake Michigan. Would definitely do THAT trip again!

So...we get home on Wednesday....and I head back down to Saginaw that Saturday after work. This time for THE BABY SHOWER!! You know, the one I've been talking about for the last few months. Anyway...it was a great time....and my Mom was even feeling well enough to go! It was nice to see family members and of course, my son and the Ma-ma To Be!!

The baby blanket was a "success" and received the "ooooo's and awwwww's" of something made by Grandma. (I was so sick of the color PINK!!!)

Now...I think I'm home for awhile. John has a few medical issues that we have to deal with...and I just want to stay home! We'll be heading back to Saginaw the end of August...my Mother's 80th birthday party!!!

I'll share a few other projects I have going some other time...Oggie's new "blankie" for starters. A good way to use up some scraps!!

Until next time...


No comments: