Let Me Know You Were here!! :)

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Blue Skies....


What a great day!! Not a cloud in the sky! Always does me a world of good to see that sun shine!! Brightens up the ol' attitude!!

Here's one of the hats I finished. Lovely purple color..almost an amethyst! It's in my eBay store-- go check it out when you have time!! http://stores.ebay.ca/Debeeedos-New-To-You-Shop

Haven't been doing much the past few days. Took down our Christmas decorations...and it was really kind of sad. Our tree was so pretty this year...a larger one and we splurged on new ornaments. But...we weren't at home very often...so really didn't get much of a chance to enjoy it!! Next year, right??

John had a dental appointment with the oral surgeon this afternoon. He needs a new crown...it's either that or loose a tooth. He went with the crown. Smart man!! I'm due for a cleaning...something I have done every 3 months. Next week!!

Back to work tomorrow. I'll be working all week--as one of the other girls' requested some time off. Not looking forward to it...but they have all worked for me at one time or another. It's just a week...what goes around comes around!!

One of my regular customers at the restaurant mentioned she could use a pair of mitts. Time to go dig through my "stash" and see what I can come up with!!

Keep smilin'!! Have a great day!!

No comments: