Let Me Know You Were here!! :)

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Waiting...


I'm waiting for our January thaw...but from the weather report...it doesn't look like that will be happening any time soon!! Guess we'll have to make the best of it, right?? We're on a downhill slide now...the days are getting longer...and before we know it, the snow will be melting!! YES!!!!

VERY quiet at work today....and has been for the last few days. People either AREN'T spending or have spent it all over the holidays. I'm picking up a few shifts over the next few weeks--several actually. I'll be putting my extra cash in my "HIDE-A-MONEY FUND"...Christmas 2010. But this is the year of the Homemade Christmas, remember??? So, I'm hoping I won't have to touch my stash of cash for much of anything.

Worked on the dish cloth for my the daughter-in-law...didn't get too far with it--maybe 2 inches. I ended up taking a little bit of a nap--the crochet hook was still in my hand when I woke up! Good intentions, right?? I'll park my butt in front of the t.v. tonight and give it another try.

Made my first pair of crocheted mitts for a special order before Christmas....and what fun! They turned out very nice. They're long and very thick...need that up here in Northern Ontario. Check 'em out!

Better think about taking down some of my Christmas decorations. Hope all is well in your neck of the woods!!! See you soon....

No comments: