Let Me Know You Were here!! :)

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Back to Work...


My two days off sure flew by in a hurry....back to work this evening. I shouldn't complain...in reality I'm one of the lucky ones....so many people out of work these days.

Didn't accomplish much on my days off...I did do some laundry...cooked and made one batch of apple sauce. I need to get the bathrooms cleaned before I go to work.

John's heading to the Barrie Flea Market tomorrow morning. He's camping...spending time with a few friends and looking for parts to build a trailer to haul behind the Met. Winter project. I'm working...extra hours as well...so he might as well go and have a good time.

Had a few sales on eBay. I think it's time to get the rest of my hats listed for the upcoming winter weather. What doesn't sell on eBay...I'll try to sell at the craft shows.

Here's a picture of the rich aqua tam I was telling you about...turned out rather nice, I think!!!

Until next time....keep smilin'!!

No comments: