Let Me Know You Were here!! :)

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Another Sunday...


I just have a few minutes before I have to get back to work. This is my last split shift...as far as I know, until next week-end. I'm tired...so I'm grateful for that!!

I managed to get my apple sauce done...with the help of my sweet hubby. I peeled and he diced...which took us quite some time, as the apples were very small. And my boss gave us another BOX full of apples!!! Yup...more apple sauce...but you can do so much with the stuff...muffins...bread...cookies, etc.

I finished up my dark green hat...started a mock ear flap hat in mulberry...but "frogged" that one. Will give it another try with a larger hook...something just didn't look right. Will work on that tonight after work. Watched a movie last night and made another slouchy tam in a sage green. I think it's time to find a different pattern---just alittle variety for the craft show. Might even work on some mittens...if the mood strikes me.

Well, better get cleaned up and head back to the restaurant. Hope you're enjoying your Labor Day week-end.

Until next time...

No comments: