Let Me Know You Were here!! :)

Sunday, April 10, 2011

More Happiness!


Happiness is...the first load on the line!! This picture was taken a few weeks ago, and as you can see, there is still quite abit of snow on the ground. I just love the smell of bedding when it just comes off the line!!! I haven't been doing much crocheting. I REALLY need to get moving on that baby blanket. That new grand-daughter will be arriving 3-4 weeks from now...and at this rate, she just might get it when she graduates from high school.


Went over to the States last week. John picked up several things he needs for his trailer...along with a car part of two. I picked up a few groceries and treated myself to some fabric. I'm hoping to make pillow cases and coasters for Christmas. We'll see how that goes.


I better get to bed...the alarm will be going off before I know it...and I'll still be sitting here!! Talk to ya soon!!

No comments: