Let Me Know You Were here!! :)

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Saturday...

Good Morning!  Have been up for quite some time...and now only have a few minutes before I have to get ready for work.  Had breakfast and made a big pot of stew...it's simmering in the crock-pot.  Just love that thing.

I actually did some crocheting last night!!  YAHOOOOOO!  Several rows completed on the baby blanket...and I'm moving right along.  To be honest with you, I'm really looking forward to finishing that thing!  So many other things I want to make...and FINISH!!!

Did I ever share one of my "neat" finds with you???  Take a peek at this vintage wine opener.  A fat little English "bobby" I believe...probably be an eBay item when I actually get it listed. 

Better get this show on the road...enjoy your day!!

No comments: