Let Me Know You Were here!! :)

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Good Morning!!

It's Saturday...a rainy Saturday...but we sure need the moisture!!

Another busy week....glad it's over with.  Didn't get much crocheting done.  I "frogged" out the mulberry colored scarf, as I just wasn't happy with it.  I decided to make a keyhole scarf instead, and it's turning out very nice.  I went through the wool my Mother-in-law gave me, and have decided my next project to be a "retro" striped scarf....all in colors of brown and gold.




Moved a few more plants around in my rock garden.  Just need to split up the ground cover now to "fill in" here and there.  Might split up a few of my hostas, but not too sure yet where to put them.  I think I'm getting FULL!!! 

Other than that, no news is good news.  John's testing on his bladder turned out EXCELLENT.  No reoccurring tumors...doesn't have to repeat any testing for 6 months!!

Have a GREAT day...I'm going to!!!

No comments: