Let Me Know You Were here!! :)

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Oggie Sez....



Oggie mentioned that I haven't been to visit my blog lately...and boy, was he right!!  It's been well over a week now.  But, no news is good news, for the most part.  I have a few things to share with you....

I've been working several extra hours at work, filling in for another waitress so she can enjoy her vacation.  I'll be soooo glad when she's back, as it's just about killing me!!  One more 8 hour shift and 3 days of doubles, and it will be over with.  I think I can make it!!

So, my crocheting has been put on the "back burner" for the time being.  I've managed to sneak in a row or two...but other than that, nothing major.  I sure miss it....

I've sold 2 of my hats on eBay.  That certainly was a good feeling.  And, I have been approached about doing a few special orders.  A lady contacted me regarding 6 hats and another lady is interested in baby hats and diaper covers.  I'm thrilled!!!  I hope it all comes together, as I'm "itching" to get started.  If this keeps up, I don't think I'll be doing too many craft shows this fall.  I just won't have the time.  Plus, I have a bunch of gifts to get started on.  More on that later.

And if I don't get started on dinner, there is going to be a very unhappy man in this house...along with Oggie and the kitties.  So...I do hope this finds you well....

Enjoy your day!!! 


No comments: