Let Me Know You Were here!! :)

Friday, August 5, 2011

The Party's Over... :(

Well, it's back to work tomorrow...boo hoo!!!  I guess I shouldn't complain, as I only work on the average of 20 hours per week.  And...if ya think about it, I'm one of the lucky ones...I HAVE a job!!

Busy day.  I vacuumed the upstairs and dusted our bedroom.  Hung 2 loads of clothes out on the line and played in the rock garden.  I moved some plants around and got the three I bought yesterday all situated.  Pulled a few weeds and just enjoyed "playing in the dirt".

Finished the hat I was making in the Dazzelaire yarn.  Think I'll put a pom-pom on it, as it's for a child.  Tomorrow, I'll finish the scarf I'm working on and go back to the planning stages.  Probably another tam...or MAYBE a scrap happy scarf!!! 

Here's the "dirty rose" colored hat I was telling you about.  Just need to put the fringe on the scarf and make a flowered button.  (Better get some of these projects completed....)


\

So...enjoy your week-end...talk to ya later!!!

No comments: