Let Me Know You Were here!! :)

Friday, March 21, 2014

My Latest...

Just stopped by to say "hell-o"...and to share my latest hat with you.  It's a slouchy beanie...made with Red Heart yarn in the color Ranch Red.  Simple basic pattern and I love it!  Infact, I think I like it better than the rasta tam pattern I've been using.  Regardless, I'm going to make a bunch of them and  get them listed.  And if they don't sell this spring or summer, I'll have a stock pile for the winter months ahead.  I might even try making a few out of cotton yarn for the summer. 


Haven't been doing much.  I managed to clean out several kitchen cupboards and drawers.  Didn't get rid of much, but they're nice and clean. 

And I've been listing like a "mad woman" on eBay.  I need to get rid of some of these patterns!!  Think I might have told you that I picked up over 100 patterns while we were away. 

Went to the post office and grocery store this morning....just picked up a few items that were on sale.  But...since I was out, I might as well stop at the local thrift stores, right??  I found 12 more patterns (shame on me) a hairpin lace loom and fabric...all for 7.00.  And they're all for eBay!!  ;)

Other than that, no news is good news.  It's such a beautiful day...think I'll take Oggie for a walk.  He'd like that.

Hope the sun is shining wherever you may be!! 

No comments: