Let Me Know You Were here!! :)

Thursday, March 27, 2014

Snowy Thursday!!

Did I hear someone say "SPRING"????  We should tell Old Man Winter to "give it up"!  It is 1:30 in the afternoon, and I have swept off the car, swept the front steps and deck twice AND shoveled the drive-way once.  It's "HEART ATTACK" snow.  I've had enough of it.  I swear, if I was alone....NO...I would NOT go into an apartment, but hire someone.  Changed my mind, and I guess I can!!  :)

This picture I'm sharing with you is from a few days ago.  The Mouning Doves.  And as I call them, "THE LOVE DOVES".  I personally think their habits are far above most birds I observe.  Big bodies and little heads.  Smarter than most people give them credit for. 


 Crochetin?  Nope.....but that's okay.  I'll do that when I'm finished with some house work.

Enjoy your day!  Hope it's spring where you are!!

No comments: