Let Me Know You Were here!! :)

Monday, March 31, 2014

Monday-Monday!!!

A busy morning.  Went to the post office and it was suicidal in that parking lot.  The "Seniors" received their monthly check over the week-end...either by direct deposit or mail delivery...and everyone was out and about.  And if you didn't notice, I said the word "Senior" very softly.  I'm counting down the days to retirement!! 

Also spent a good part of the morning on the phone....canceling doctors appointments and trying to get information on John's test results.  It's like pulling teeth!!  We want to make an offer on a house down closer to his parents...but don't want to do it until we receive those results.  He's been having some trouble with his memory....and we're hoping it's NOT dementia or Alzheimer's Disease.  If this is the case, a condo might more to our advantage.  Personally speaking, that is might last alternative!  I would miss my gardens and yard tremendously.  So...here's hoping for the "best"... I guess you get the hand life deals you...right??  I can't wait for him to get home...I miss him.

This afternoon, Oggie Dog and I went for a drive out to the golf course.  Walked along the road...new smells for my little man.  It's extremely dangerous trying to walk the sidewalks here in town.  They're full of uneven ice and once it starts to thaw, it is just a mess!  I don't care to fall and break a hip...or something silly like that!

I didn't finish my hat last night.  My kitty wanted to spend some time on my lap...and that is certainly more important.  She's a long hair ol' girl...Maggie...so crocheting a hat that I want to sell is kind of out of the question.  But take a peek...only 6 rounds left to go.  A lovely blue color, don't you think?  Red Heart "Blue Suede".

 
So with that...I'll wish you a "good day".  Better go see what kind of trouble I can get into this afternoon.
 
 

No comments: