Let Me Know You Were here!! :)

Friday, January 16, 2009

Home Alone...


Friday night...and I'm home alone. John went out to the hockey game, and I have some "free time".

Take a look at this picture....terrible, isn't it? And...it was even colder than that earlier in the morning!! We've been fortunate this month....not alot of snow. But... the temperatures have been just unbearable. It should start to warm up over night. I'll be so grateful to play out in my rock garden this spring and put up with the back flies.

Just about done with the baby afghan. Currently crocheting the border on, and Jean informed me she'd like pom-poms on each corner. Shouldn't be too bad. There's light at the end of the tunnel!!

Sunny Kitty is under the weather. Just not up to his mischievous antics. However, he did eat some tonight and drank a good bit of water, which is always a good sign. Keep your fingers crossed. I'm like an old mother hen...even with my pets.

Well, better get busy...enjoy your evening.


No comments: