Let Me Know You Were here!! :)

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

President Barack Obama..


Well, it was Inauguration Day for the 44th President of The United States...Barack Obama....the first Afro-American President. Can you believe it? I think it's amazing!! I'm afraid of the hurdles he faces. Not only for his race, but for the mess he walks into. God Bless the U.S.A. and the man who now runs the country. He will need all the help he can get!!

Busy day! Had to clean for Adrienne this morning. Came home to pick up John and went to the free blood pressure clinic they hold every Tuesday in the mall. Just by making a few changes in my eating habits...I have managed to drop my heart rate and blood pressure as well. I was just thrilled!!! Now, to get the weight to drop. And this too, will happen!!

Started a few projects...working on a tam in a Lion Brand Chenille, a lovely teal color and a calorimetry in cocoa brown for a lady in the Bronx, New York. Moving right along.....I'll show you a few pictures when I'm finished.

John went to the blue grass group tonight. Some time alone..need to take my bath and sit and work with my hooks!!

Have a super evening...I'm going to do the same!!

No comments: