Let Me Know You Were here!! :)

Thursday, January 1, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!



Happy New Year!!

Can you believe just how fast time passes by??? And your Ma-ma told you so, right??? (Always listen to your Ma-ma!!)

Well, it's a new year...new adventures...new dreams! I hope this year is all you want it to be!!! I'm not making any resolutions...after much thought...but I'm going to "pace" myself through the year...try to eliminate stress and enjoy my surroundings. I am a very lucky girl...with much to be "thankful" for. I just need to make the most of each and every day.

I worked a short shift this morning and it was quite busy. A nice change from the "norm". I got up alittle earlier than usual, and managed to crochet a few rows on the baby afghan I told you about yesterday. It's going to be very nice!!!

That's about the extent of my day...tonight I'm going to sit and relax. A stress free evening!!!

See you tomorrow....




No comments: