Let Me Know You Were here!! :)

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Winter......BLAHHHHHHH!




Well, for those of you who know me...I'm definitely NOT a winter person. I like NOTHING about it. I could easily pass the time in Florida for 6 months out of the year. But...something came over me this evening. It's snowing, blowing and extrememly cold, and I wanted to go for a walk. So, John and I bundled up...put Oggie's coat on, and away we went....up the road. I was actually quite comfortable...except for my face. Nothing a scarf wouldn't have taken care of. It was quite beautiful out there!!!

I got called into work this morning. It was actually pretty steady and my customers were quite generous again today. One of the ladies told me she had prayed for a "white Christmas". My only come back was that she could quit praying now, or we'll have snow on the ground until NEXT Christmas. It was a good day...

My list of craft blogs is growing and I'm finding that I'm spending far too much time on this computer. Better "knock it off"...I'll never get any thing done!!! There are so many talented people in this world.

Want to see another great picture? We went for a drive over the week-end and came across these beautiful icicles that formed over the rock cliffs. Amazing!!!

Until tomorrow...have a groovy day...and STAY WARM!!!

No comments: