Let Me Know You Were here!! :)

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

My Rolled Brim Hat...


Here's a picture of the rolled brim hat I was telling you about...made with Paton's
"SHETLAND RAGG" Chunky Yarn...a blue and charcoal combination. It's alittle late in the season to list it in eBay auctions...but might put it in my store until the fall and winter season approaches.

Not much going on around here...a cooler day...but at least the sun is shining. I've been working in my craft room...and have made some real progress with "de-cluttering". I gave a garbage bag full of yarn to one of the elderly members of a local church. I know some of these people that draw a pension don't have money for too many "extras"...so she might as well enjoy it, as I'm sure I'll never get around to using it all. She does quite abit of charity work...so it certainly has gone to someone that will appreciate it!!!

I also have a pile of clothes that John and I both "out-grown" and will be divided between The Canadian Diabetes Association and The Society for Animals in Distress. No sense in hanging on to these things...as some are pretty outdated and some will NEVER fit again. Besides...if I loose a bunch of weight--I deserve something new and stylish, right??

Well, I better get back to work...we lost power for a few hours this morning...so I'm behind with my plans for the day.

Have a great afternoon!!! :)

No comments: