Let Me Know You Were here!! :)

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

A Treat for ME!!!


I know--I know...I didn't need this yarn...but it was calling my name. Obviously...it needed a new home!! The color is Rain Forest...lovely and soft with variegated colors of fall and winter. I'm going to make a scarf out of it...I'll show you when it's finished!!!

Not alot going on this week...the weather is alittle cooler and the temps are supposed to drop by quite a margin. I did see my first robins of the season on Tuesday. I'd say that's a sure sign of spring, wouldn't you??

Have been doing some crocheting, but not alot....finished a dish cloth for a friend of mine, and am now working on another. Not sure what I'll do with them all, but I'm using up my odds and ends....and that just makes room for more, right???

Think I'll go downstairs and make some muffins...I have a ton of All Bran cereal to use up. I put the "crushed" cereal...or "dust" as I call it, in a container to use in various recipes. Let's see what I come up with...

Enjoy your day...I'm thinkin' about ya!!!

No comments: