Let Me Know You Were here!! :)

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Busy Day...

It's been a busy day.  Yesterday afternoon, I had all good intentions of getting the upstairs all "spruced" up....but you know that story.  I did manage to get into our bedroom closet...straightened that up and got rid of several pair of shorts and a bunch of tops.  So...all in all, I did manage to get something done.  I've been wanting to do that for quite some time!!  And it looks good. 

Today, we ran some errands...post office, grocery store, thrift stores, etc.  I bought 1 skein of Sugar and Cream cotton yarn...black.  Might make a good dish cloth or scrubby!!!  Couldn't pass it up.  Also stopped by and got a flat of flowers for my rain barrels.  Should look nice when they're done.

I'd love to have a rose garden...but will wait until I have the time to play in it.  I was given a beautiful rose for Mother's Day.  Isn't it gorgeous???The picture will do for now...

See ya later...better get this upstairs finished!!!

No comments: