Let Me Know You Were here!! :)

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

eBay Sales

I sure wish I would have known...patterns...Barbie clothing patterns...are big sellers.  I found 4 uncut patterns about 2 weeks ago, and they just flew out of my store.  Hmmmm...I just wonder if I can find any more???  We shall see what I can find on my trip to Sault Ste. Marie tomorrow.  I'm keepin' my fingers crossed.  Wish me luck!!

Not much going on here.  I worked that NDP party on Monday night.  I thought I would only be there for a few hours.  Boy, was I wrong!!!  I didn't get home until 3:00 a.m.  The tips were UNBELIEVABLE!!!!

Watched "Dancing With The Stars" last night and tonight we have "American Idol".  What do we do all summer long without our reality t.v??? 

In case you're going to ask...NO...the baby afghan is NOT done!!  lolol

Have a GREAT day!!!

No comments: