Let Me Know You Were here!! :)

Monday, May 23, 2011

MIA...

Didn't realize that I've been neglecting this thing...time has a way of getting away from me. 

It's been a very busy two weeks.  Went to Brockville last week, to help celebrate John's parents 60th wedding anniversary.  Went to a lovely Inn for dinner...Robinson House...service was good and food was very nice...but left hungry.  Know what I mean???  It was nice to experience...and celebrate such a wonderful day.  They're great people...take a look!!!

Also "welcomed" Ms. Allie Lorraine into the world.  This is our 5th grand-daughter...and the last grand child.  I can't wait to meet her.  Will share pictures later.

Yes...I HAVE been working on the baby blanket...and I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. 

Will try harder to keep this thing updated.  Really.....

No comments: